Aint No Hubby Like The one I Got | Unisex Heavy Blend™ Hoodie
.: Made with a medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271 g/m²)) that consists of 50% cotton and 50% polyester for that cozy feel and warmth you need in a hoodie.
.: The classic fit along with the pouch pocket and the tear-away label make for a highly comfortable, scratch-free wearing experience.
.: The color-matched drawcord and the double-lined hood add a stylish flair and durability that tie everything together.
.: Made using 100% ethically grown US cotton. Gildan is also a proud member of the US Cotton Trust Protocol ensuring ethical and sustainable means of production. The blank tee's dyes are OEKO-TEX-certified dyes with low environmental impact.
.: Fabric blends: Heather Sport colors - 60% polyester, 40% cotton
Here At Matching Couples, your happiness is our top priority. We're committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our products, no matter what.
If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase, we've got you covered. No questions asked, no ifs, ands, or buts. Just let us know
and we'll go the extra mile to make it right - whether that means a refund, an exchange, or sending you a replacement item. Our Customer Happiness Team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Your happiness is guaranteed with us.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 100% TRACKING. Orders are shipped from our US warehouse within 1-3 business days. Your order will be delivered via your local Postal Service.
- Shipping times
- USA 3-5 business days
- EU 7-12
- Rest of the world 10-20 business days
Keep your clothes looking their very best for as long as possible by following our wash guide and care tips.
1) Always read the care labels and washing guide provided in our item description before throwing anything in the washing machine.
2) Make sure you dry your clothes according to the care guide provided in our item description to keep your clothes looking newer for a longer period of time.
1) Group your washloads into whites, darks and brights to avoid any colour running/ transfers onto each other.
2) Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
3) Don't leave clothes with white and coloured panels soaking for a prolonged period of time.
4) Always use a laundry bag for more delicate fabrics.
1) Do not wring your clothes after washing. Wringing can damage the fabrics elasticity.
2) Always iron on the reverse of prints and trims.
3) Spinning wool, knit, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads and damage the material.
Order Now Because Our 4th Anniversary Sale Ends Soon!
5 Star Customer service
We Won't Stop Till Your 100% Satisfied With Our Products