The Buck Behind The Bump
We all know what season it is, and that's deer season! But there is the off-time as well, and if you've spent that time loving your special one and found out that there's a cute little fawn on the way, then you've been "dear" hunting!
Announce your success to the world with these amusing shirts. It's oh so much fun to make such an announcement when taken in the context of dear hunting! The soft 100% cotton material will keep you warm and comfortable during this time of year when the winter winds blow, and also help keep that little bun in the lady's oven nice and toasty as well. This t-shirt comes in different colors as well! But don't worry, if a t-shirt isn't really your style, we also have trucker caps with the same fun message on it!
So if you've been a busy buck or a naughty doe and want to tell everyone that your family is about to have one more member, pick up one of these today. You'll get a bang out of it.
In addition, these shirts are proudly made in the United States of America from a small, family-run business. They have an awesome customer support team which is available via e-mail and Facebook. Don't hesitate to talk to them in case you have any questions or concerns!
Here At Matching Couples, your happiness is our top priority. We're committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our products, no matter what.
If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase, we've got you covered. No questions asked, no ifs, ands, or buts. Just let us know
and we'll go the extra mile to make it right - whether that means a refund, an exchange, or sending you a replacement item. Our Customer Happiness Team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Your happiness is guaranteed with us.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 100% TRACKING. Orders are shipped from our US warehouse within 1-3 business days. Your order will be delivered via your local Postal Service.
- Shipping times
- USA 3-5 business days
- EU 7-12
- Rest of the world 10-20 business days
Keep your clothes looking their very best for as long as possible by following our wash guide and care tips.
1) Always read the care labels and washing guide provided in our item description before throwing anything in the washing machine.
2) Make sure you dry your clothes according to the care guide provided in our item description to keep your clothes looking newer for a longer period of time.
1) Group your washloads into whites, darks and brights to avoid any colour running/ transfers onto each other.
2) Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
3) Don't leave clothes with white and coloured panels soaking for a prolonged period of time.
4) Always use a laundry bag for more delicate fabrics.
1) Do not wring your clothes after washing. Wringing can damage the fabrics elasticity.
2) Always iron on the reverse of prints and trims.
3) Spinning wool, knit, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads and damage the material.
Order Now Because Our 4th Anniversary Sale Ends Soon!
5 Star Customer service
We Won't Stop Till Your 100% Satisfied With Our Products