Ain't No big Bro like the one i got Infant Fine Jersey Bodysuit
Ain't nothing more thrilling than these freshly launched goods!!!
Ain't No big Bro like the one I got PRINTED ON THE FRONT
SHIPS FROM USA
Baby clothing needs to be both durable and soft. With the infant fine jersey bodysuit, youths get just that. The fabric is 100% cotton for solid colors. For heather colors, polyester is included. There are seams along the sides of this product. All bindings are made with ribbed knitting for improved durability. There are plastic snaps at the cross closure for easy changing access.
.: 100% Combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
Here At Matching Couples, your happiness is our top priority. We're committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our products, no matter what.
If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase, we've got you covered. No questions asked, no ifs, ands, or buts. Just let us know
and we'll go the extra mile to make it right - whether that means a refund, an exchange, or sending you a replacement item. Our Customer Happiness Team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Your happiness is guaranteed with us.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 100% TRACKING. Orders are shipped from our US warehouse within 1-3 business days. Your order will be delivered via your local Postal Service.
- Shipping times
- USA 3-5 business days
- EU 7-12
- Rest of the world 10-20 business days
Keep your clothes looking their very best for as long as possible by following our wash guide and care tips.
1) Always read the care labels and washing guide provided in our item description before throwing anything in the washing machine.
2) Make sure you dry your clothes according to the care guide provided in our item description to keep your clothes looking newer for a longer period of time.
1) Group your washloads into whites, darks and brights to avoid any colour running/ transfers onto each other.
2) Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
3) Don't leave clothes with white and coloured panels soaking for a prolonged period of time.
4) Always use a laundry bag for more delicate fabrics.
1) Do not wring your clothes after washing. Wringing can damage the fabrics elasticity.
2) Always iron on the reverse of prints and trims.
3) Spinning wool, knit, viscose or mix garments may pull the threads and damage the material.
5 Star Customer service
We Won't Stop Till Your 100% Satisfied With Our Products